Monday, March 2, 2015

A BETTER WORLD AS PER MY VISION



I woke up all of a sudden and looked at the clock. It was 8 in the morning, so I got ready and walked on. I opened the door of my house and came outside. When I looked around I could see lush green trees, clean and neat roads, smooth moving traffic and friendly smiling people.

I got into an auto without bargaining, paid as per metre and got out. I stood outside the government building where I had come for some work. There were neatly arranged chairs and no queues. Everything was moving on fast and soon my turn came. The helpful officials got my work done in no time, I did not have to pay anything and was going back home in an hour.

I reached home, grabbed the newspaper and read the news that dotted the headlines. No bloodshed, corruption, abuse, or any bad news. Information about government plans, people excelling in sports, helping each other, etc. were galore.  It looked like the world has turned good and there was no greed, vice or jealousy and everything was clear and crystal clean. 

The world indeed had changed. Here every person cared for the other. They were living together in harmony.  Only character mattered. There was no question of caste, creed or community enjoying  superiority. There was no inequality, disparity, corruption, crime or terrorism. No one was poor and no one went to sleep in hunger, every child went to school, and everyone could step out without fear of any harassment. 

Wow how wonderful it would be to live in such a world where there was bonding, affection and care among all. As I was reflecting on these thoughts, a loud sound hit my ears. I grabbed my phone to switch it off. My sleep was broken and the wonderful dream ended. How I wish that the world would be remade the way I just dreamt!

“I am participating in the #TheWorldRemade activity at BlogAdda in association with India Today #Conclave15 “.

No comments:

Post a Comment